- Online classes for Siwela Sonke (group in Durban)
- teaching classes at LAMTA for a month
- Checkers little seedlings . Director Amy Allais production company Ola Films
- Always commercial for Kenya .Director Amy Allais production company Eye love Films
- Teaching all classes on Zoom and training people online
- Started working on Spier Harvest Festival of the Arts with Brett Bailey………postponed due to COVID19
- Created video for classes to be available online
- Choreographed and collaborated with Director Gerhard Pretorious for Fuel-Content . “GIRL EFFECT”
- Styled and choreographed for after party and Colin Cowie’s wedding at Boschendal wine Estate
- choreographed PEPSICO RECYCLING COMMERCIAL for middle east . Director Amy Allias shot in Istanbul . Deja Vu productions
- Choreographed Winning Show for Hair Stylist Of the Year. at Lyric theatre in Johannesburg for Pasquale hair Salon.
- movement co ordination for VUE commercial . director Jake Scott Ridley ..Farm Films productions
- choreographed Genesis Car commercial Global . director Kim Geldenhys 0307 productions
- choreographed Deezer commercial in Beirut for Middle east region. director Daniel Marcos . Stoked productions
- research in NYC …..dance and music
June – July 2019
- Choreographer and on set shooting for KISSING BOOTH 2 and KISSING BOOTH 3 director Vince Marello for Netflix
- Choreographer and movement coach and rehearsal director for KISSING BOOTH 2 and KISSING BOOTH 3 director Vince Marello for Netflix
- Choreographer and movement coach and rehearsal director for KISSING BOOTH 2 and KISSING BOOTH 3 director Vince Marello for Netflix
- movement workshops for WARRIOR SEASON 2 for HBO and MOONLIGJTING FILMS
- Intimacy co-ordinator and movement coach for “Warrior” HBO Series
- Choreographing TV commercial for Ola Films “Kinder JOy”
- Choreography and movement design for the “Banana Splits” . Movie directed by Danishka Esterhazy . For Blue Ice Afrika productions
- Workshops at UCT dance
- Choreographed and movement design “Banana Splits” . Movie directed by Danishka Esterhazy . For Blue Ice Afrika productions
- Intimacy Co-ordinator and movement coach for ” Warrior” HBO series
- Training with Alicia Rodis from HBO on Intimacy Co ordination for Movie Sets
- Teaching Open Classes for Uct students and other professional dancers
- Ackermans Campaign . choreographed and was AD for director Chris Saunders Ola Films
- Haagendazs (Colours of Summer) director Sophie Edelstein. Rocket Films
- Choreographed 2 wedding dances for Bride and Groom
- Edgars “Own the Summer ” Campaign featuring Sho Madjosi director Sam Coleman Giant Films (choreographed)
- External examiner for UCT 2nd 3rd 4th year dance students
- Noughts and Crosses (Series) featured perfomance in one scene
- Teaching Improv classes at Uct 1st year students
- Teaching Open dance classes around Cape Town.
- Reworked “Kaapse Stories” musical at The Rockwell Theatre
- Capfin TVC and online commercial . Ola Films . Director Amy Allais
- Mr Muscle Commerials , Asia , Egypt and Nigeria for Ola Films. Director Chris Saunders
- Invited to be External Examiner for University of Cape Town Dance department . 2nd , 3rd and 4th year’s mid year exams
- Tribute for Johaar Mosaval (Journey) commissioned by Cape Town City Ballet and Grant Van der Ster to choreograph “THE SOLO” for Shaun Oeluf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvrSJPmqySs&index=13&list=PLAeFCl1TgxzNaAoqsOnwrAnomv2DNtASx
- Checkers Little Garden Commercial for Ola Films, Director Amy Allais.
- Created “OUR CALL FOR RAIN” an ongoing project of awareness . with Adele Blank , Maxwell Rani , Su Lubner , Zolani Mahola and Ernestine Deane . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBH_J3Oj9fI&index=8&list=PLAeFCl1TgxzNaAoqsOnwrAnomv2DNtASx&t=2s Shared with Dancers from all over the world at Artscape Theatre for SAIBC (South African international Ballet Competion)
- Assistant rehearsal director for Darkroom Contemporary’s IN C I Double Bill with Director Louise Coetzer for Dance Umbrella Festival and Centre for the Less Good Idea, in Johannesburg and Magnet Theatre in Cape Town in March 2018
- Teaching at CAPA and UCT
- Movement workshop for Actors on Warrior. Director, Loni Peristere.
- Choreographed movement and performed in IBM’s Blockchain TV commercial, Director Marco Spier from Psyop production company New York. Ad agency, Ogilvy. Local production company, Gate House.
- Choreographed Tango Piece with a live band for an event at Boschendal wine estate for Tones of Note
- Movement coach for actors in 2 scenes for Warrior – a new series for HBO. Production company, Moonlighting. Director, Ian Gabriel.
- New Telkom TVC for Romance Films production company, director Greg Grey.
- External Examiner for CAPA 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year students (Contemporary)
- Performed in I Wish. Produced by Yarisha Singh and co-directed with Adele Blank, Lexi Parolis and Geoff Hyland. Photography Danie Coetzee
- Choreographed music video for Original Swimming Party – Biggest Curse (featuring Moonchild)
- Choreographed a Flash Mob for a private function in Cape Town
- The Way of The Rain – Cultural Summit Abu Dhabi. Choreography and dancer. Artist & Artistic Director Sibylle Szaggars Redford – Musicians Dave Eggar, Chuck Palmer and Will Calhoun. Videographer – Karsten Staiger
- Checkers TVC – Ola Films – Director Amy Allais
- Lays Karaoke TVC (Russian/British/Mexican) Moonlighting Productions – Director Oskar Bard
- ARAG TVC (haka haka) Germany – Farm films Productions – Director Matthaus Bussman
- N8N music video Cape Town choreography. Artist N8N, produced by Andre Harris, co-written by Carmen Reece, Andre Harris and Alvin Isaacs.
- The swing dance scene in The Indian Detective series starring Russel Peters and Anupam Kher. Director Sandy Johnson. Production Houses – Out of Africa, Wonder Films, Big light Productions and Blue Ice pictures.
- Macbeth Opera – Vancouver Tour – Stage Production for Brett Bailey
- The Crown II (Netflix series) – Director Phillip Martin. Choreographed Papua New Guinea and Tonga – researched and co-created the music and the dance for these 2 scenes
- Blood Drive (American sci-fi series) – Director Gregg Simon. Choreographed Tango for characters Dom and Cliff
- Superbalist TVC (Ola Productions) – Director Chris Saunders. Choreography
- Pole Factor – Choreographed winning piece for contestant in the artistic category
- Cities Cop 17 – Choreographed and directed opening show for 3000 delegates at Sandton Convention Centre
- Sanlam TVC (0307 Productions) – Choreographed greek wedding scene with director Kim Geldenhuys
July -August 2016
- RIO 2016 – Olympic Opening ceremony with Roger Titley
- KFC playground (Velocity Films) – Director – Kieth Rose,. Assistant choreographer
- Checkers Little Price and Little Brands (Ola Films) – Director Amy Allais
- Macbeth (third world bunfight) Macau tour – Director Brett Bailey
- Ambrosia Delux and Frozen commercials for UK (Agile Films & Orange Films) – Director Ben Whitehouse. Choreographed 2 commercials with musicians
- THE PIRATES OF SOMALIA movie Director Bryan Buckley. Lead actor & actress -Al Pacino Evan Peters and Sabina Abdule. Choreographed the Somalian market scene with 30 Somalian schoolgirls
- Reworking Macbeth with Brett Bailey for the world tour of 2016
- Casting Director for Emo Raddox (Monkey Films) – Director Daniel Wolfe
- Directed and choreographed the winning Avante Garde piece for Hair Stylist of the Year – Maretha Van Wyk at Lyric Theatre, Gold Reef City, Johannesburg
- Commercial with Ballet Dancers for Pandora’s Jewelry for Mothers Day (Navigator Films) – Director Martin Werner
- Commercial 888 Casino (Farm Films) – Director David Gamble
- Invited by ZIP ZAP to adjudicate their performers final year
- Invited to assess all the CAPA students 1st 2nd and 3rd year, in release technique
- Directed Flash Mob for Art Gallery Exhibition
- Always CC7 commercial for Nigeria and Kenya (Golden Planes Productions & Leo Burnett) – Director Porteus Xandau
- Co-ordinated commercial for Velocity Mitchells Plein Festival – Director Jonathan
- Choreographed and co-directed music video for Suitcase Hearts
Reworked Macbeth with Brett Bailey for the 6-week world tour
Always commercial in Lebanon with Director Danielle Rizkallah for Independent Productions & Leo Burnett Agency
June – August 2015
- Clan of the Cave Bear movie – Director Pierre Morel for Moonlighting productions. Producer Ron Howard
- Vodacom Slaaptiger commercial for Velocity films – Director Leigh Oglivy
- Castle Lite Ice Republic commercial for egg films – Director Jason Fialkov
- Savanna commercial assisting Vanessa Briely on choreography and ran all castings and rehearsals
- Produced all shows at South African Fashion Week for Lucilla Booysens
- Reworked Macbeth for next tour for Director Brett Bailey.
- Caltex Australia launch at Sun City. Co-choreographed with David Matemela. Conceived and directed by Natalie Fisher and Roger Titley creatures – dancers and Soweto Gospel Choir for Fried Glass productions.
- Fashion show for Yoga funk
- Hair Stylist of the Year show choreographed the winning show for Natascha Lovell and Yvonne Bryson from Pasquale hair salon
- Produced all shows for South African Fashion Week in Johannesburg with Lucilla Booysens
- Regiments Capital launch in Johannesburg for Twyne productions with Roger Titley. Choreographed the creatures
- Bion commercial with Ola Films director Amy Allais shot in Johannesburg
- Reworked Macbeth in Cape Town for European and Russian tour director Brett Bailey
- September launch for Alan Glass at Summerplace in Johannesburg with Roger Titley and creatures
- Pam Golding Gala Dinner – choreographed a piece for the MANCO to perform.
- Judged the Rocking the Fynbos event at Arabella spa in Hermanus
- CTM show in Kruger Park. Directed and conceived alongside Roger Titley. Choreographed singers dancers puppets for a project involving saving the Rhino
- Easter Weekend Show and workshops in Wilderness with Roger Titley, Mapumba Cilombo and Duane Lawrence and the Ubuntu BBoys at the Touwsranten community hall
- Rehearsals for 5 weeks with Brett Bailey for Macbeth production. Choreography and movement coordinator.
- Shoot for Carling Black Label for Giant Films directed by Sam Coleman
February – April 2014
- Choreographed Brett Bailey’s Macbeth which opened at Artscape in Cape Town on 24 April 2014. The production tours to Brussels, Rotterdam, Vienna, Montpellier, Braunschweig, London, Strasbourg and Paris until November 2014. Read review.
- Edutainment community project with the Seven Passes Initiative in Touwsranten with Roger Titley
- Choreographed NBS TV commercial with Norwegian Director Aksel for Juice films.
- Dubai World Trade Centre – Roger Titley’s creatures. Choreographing movement for dancers to operate puppets for the Lateefah Bint Maktoums wedding production.
- New Year’s Eve: Toya Delazy at The Grand Parade in Cape Town – performance with dancers, backup singers and band
- Performance at The Grand Parade in Cape Town for Mandela’s tribute at the end of his funeral ceremony. Choreographed by Adele Blank, performed a pas de deux with a praise poet
- Toya Delazy rehearsals for New Year’s Eve in Cape Town
- .horeographed, rehearsed and staged by Natalie FisherHouse of the Holy Afro directed by Brett Bailey for Festival Du Autumn in Paris
- Mercedes AMG launch in Cape Town – choreographed pas de deux, produced and directed by Jan Malan
- Toya Delazy and dancers, backing vocalists for live performances
- Adele Blank Tribute Blank Page at Market Theatre Johannesburg
- Toya Delazy for Amstel Gold performance in Moratela Park
- Toya Delazy with dancers and backing vocals for live shows
- Blank Page in full rehearsals and pre-production
- Started Rehearsals for Blank Page and producing the show
- Edgars I’m too sexy for my shirt commercial – Director Juniper (Biskope Films)
- Yellow pages commercial (Velocity Films) – Director Anton Visser
- Hisense opening in Atlantis with Roger Titley
- Martin Seeds commercial with Russian Director Sasha
- Camay commercials for Ola Films – Director Amy Alais
- Opening ceremony for African Cup of Nations at Soccer City in Johannesburg with Roger Titley
- New Year’s Eve exclusive party in Plettenberg Bay. Choreographed and conceived event with 6 dancers at a private farm.
- Freshly Ground music video Take me to the Dance assisted with movement with director Sam Coleman and Giant Films
- 41st National day in Dubai for the Sheik. Worked with Roger Titley and the Camel Puppets
- Taught weekly company class at IKapa Dance Theatre
- Last performance for Moyo
- Green Tie event in Cape Town for the winemakers from around the world at the Lookout venue. Choreographed and conceived all the entertainment alongside Brett Bailey. Hip hop breaking, pantsula gumboot, contemporary, opera and Mbhube
- Celebration of Sound (fundraiser for Cochlea implants) at Moyo Spier, put all the entertainment together
- Choreographed Always commercial for Independent Productions in Beirut, for the Egypt and Pakistan market – Director Amy Alais
- Preproduction and rehearsal for a theatre production at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg. Pasquale choreographed and directed, 10 dancers, 50 models, mime artists aerial acts.
- Assistant choreographer to Adele Blank for the Playhouse Residency Programme in Durban
- Running workshops at Afrika Tikkun Community Centre in Delft
- Beaver Falls – Choreographed Cheerleading scene for Out of Africa Films
- Vivo Polo commercial in Johannesburg with Ola Films. Choreographed the vogue’ing.
- Cape Town Jazz Festival. Choreographed Lindiwe Suttle’s full performance with 5 dancers
- Choreographed the new Liquifruit commercial with Cab Films
- Choreographed Mr Lovinator Mer commercial for Orange Films
- Creating and choreographing Lindiwe Suttle’s live show to perform worldwide.
- Choreographed and directed Moyo Christmas Show
- Music video for Lindiwe Suttle’s GPSing
- Johnson and Johnson’s Woman of Colour commercial with Ola Films – Director Amy Alais, in Limpopo
- Invited to choreograph Independence Day event in Turkmenistan alongside puppeteer Roger Titley.
- Choreographed Always commercial for Twin Films for Nigeria
- Choreographed Game commercial for Ola Films
- Choreographed a piece for Lindiwe Suttle (female vocalist) for her performance in Germany
- Worked with Freshly Ground (South African band) on their North American show.
- Schweppes Novida commercial and worked very closely with director Amy Alias (Ola Films)
- HIFA (Harare International Festival Of The Arts) Festival Zimbabwe. Choreographed the opening ceremony (musical theatre with an edge) alongside Brett Bailey the director.
- Was commissioned by the Africa Centre and Brett Bailey to be a Jeweler and create 3 pieces for Infecting the City Festival in Cape Town.
- Created events for Moyo Spier in Cape Town, theatre pieces, dance and choir.
- Cotton Club Moves assistant director and choreographer to Adele Blank for Free Flight Dance company at Baxter Theatre in Cape Town for a month
- Toured to Copenhagen with House of the Holy Afro as tour director and choreographer
- Freshly Ground’s new music video Chicken to Change working with the Puppets from ZA News and choreographed for the band
- World Cup Closing Ceremony – Choreographed Elephants working alongside Roger Titley the designer and creator of the creatures
- Worked with Freshly Ground and Shakira and her choreographer for the closing ceremony of the Waka Waka song
- Rehearsed and re-worked House of the Holy Afro with Brett Bailey. Went on tour with the company for 6 weeks in Johannesburg at the Market Theatre, during the Soccer World Cup
- Daddy Cool commercial for Vodacom with OLA films. Shot for 5 days and worked with all types of people from various cultures within South Africa, non-dancers who were rehearsed for 7 days prior to the shoot, bringing out their own uniqueness within their diverse cultures
- Shoot for international British commercial Go Compare. Worked with British opera singer and choreographed a series of 3 commercials
- Created a piece for Infecting The City Festival and choreographed a piece for Windows to a World directed by Adele Blank
- Directed, choreographed and conceptualised the soiree event at the World Economic Forum in Davos as part of the South African team. Working with Roger Titley and Moyo
- Reworking of House Of the Holy Afro in Cape Town with Brett Bailey directing for HIFA Festival in Zimbabwe and Sweden
- Produced the Moyo 3 Compilation CD
- Dance Captain for Soweto Story
- Commissioned by MAC Makeup to choreograph a classical piece using Ballet Theatre Afrikan – Johannesburg
- Assisted Choreographer Michael Rooney on Halifax Bank commercial – Johannesburg
- Performed with Free Flight Dance Company for 6 weeks (choreographed and directed by Adele Blank) – Cape Town
- Choreographed 2 pieces fusing the cultural exchange between Tunisia and South Africa for the Department of Trade and Industry – Pretoria
- Choreographed for South Africa’s top Afro Pop Band, Freshly Ground – Cape Town
- Choreographed for 3rd World Bunfight and worked with Director Brett Bailey on House of the Holy Afro – Melbourne, Australia
- Choreographed the Moyo Cabaret with Director Brett Bailey – Cape Town
- Evaluated for Cirque Du Soleil, teaching all the choreographies for their South African auditions – Johannesburg
- Performed with Free Flight Dance Company – Cape Town
- Choreographed a piece for the German Chamber of Commerce – Johannesburg
- Commissioned by the Water Board to choreograph a 15 minute piece, Women in Water as well as organize all the Zimbabwean Mbira players – President’s Residence, Pretoria
- Collaborated with a Zimbabwean choreographer Mathias Julias to choreograph a “Political” piece for Dance Umbrella – Johannesburg
- Choreographed Le Lion French movie featuring Alain Delon – Various places in South Africa
- Produced 1 Night at Moyo Live, a live compilation CD of musicians that performed at Moyo Melrose Arch and Moyo Spier – Johannesburg
- Choreographed Pieces of a Dream for Ballet Theatre Afrikan – Cape Town, Bloemfontein and Johannesburg
- Produced the 1st Moyo compilation CD
2002 – 2012
- Entertainment Director and Choreographer for Moyo Productions
- Performed for Dutch Choreographer Piet Rogie at the Oudtshoorn Festival – Eastern Cape
- Collaborated with Jacki Job in a production named Spirit – Cape Town
- Performed with Free Flight Dance Company in Opera Dido and Aneas – Stellenbosch
- Conducted workshops in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Worked with Amajika (community project in Johannesburg) training the performers in dance – Johannesburg
- Compiled a syllabus in modern and contemporary dance for the Dance Department of ProArte Ballet and Music School – Pretoria
- Appointed Associate Director of Free Flight Dance Company as well as lead performer
- Choreographed and Trained performers at Sibikwa (a community based project in Benoni) – Johannesburg
- Performed dance solo in Toulouse, France
- Performed with Free Flight Dance Company and conducted workshops with Adele Blank – Nairobi, Kenya
- Choreographed for Free Flight Dance Company Civic Theatre Performances – Johannesburg
- Toured with Free Flight Dance Company – Germany, Reunion Island, Madagascar, Mauritius, Switzerland, Zimbabwe, Cape Town and Grahamstown
- Joined Bat Sheva Dance Company for 6 months – Israel
- Performed in ground breaking musical King Afrika – Johannesburg
- Danced in Movie Chameleon with Lee Van Cleef and Michael Neary – Johannesburg
- Performed in all Free Flight Productions
- Danced with Performing Arts Workshop Dance Company for 2 years which later became Free Flight Dance Company – Johannesburg, Cape Town and Grahamstown